Embassy of Turkey in Austria
Prinz-Eugen-Strasse 40 1040 Wien Austria

The first Mission Chief (Consul General) Münir Kekevi was appointed to the TC Consulate General in Bregenz in 1973. After the necessary preparations were completed, the Mission started its activity in March 1974. The Consulate General’s mission is the Vorarlberg State of Austria.

Since the beginning of 2012, we have also worked as a Religious Services Attaché within the Consulate General’s office. The Labor and Social Security Attache, which began operating as a unit under the Council of Ministers Decree No. 84/8610 on 9.10.1984 and the Consulate General in July 1985, was closed down in May 2005 and resumed its activities in 2015.

Mission Buildings:

William Braun is the architect of the Consulate General’s House. The building was built in 1923 and has been used as textile factory for many years. For this reason, the building is under historical protection.

Our Consulate General is a house built in the 1950s. Contracting was done by Bregenzer family.

The existing chancellery building is the fifth building that has been moved since 1973, when the Consulate General was established in 1974. The building at Senderstraße 10, 6960 Wolfurt was moved in 2014. The house has been in the same place since December 1973 when it was rented.

Turkish Consulate in Bregenz, Austria
Consulate of Turkey in Austria
ARLBERGSTRASSE 117 A-6900 BREGENZ AUSTRIA​

The first Mission Chief (Consul General) Münir Kekevi was appointed to the TC Consulate General in Bregenz in 1973. After the necessary preparations were completed, the Mission started its activity in March 1974. The Consulate General’s mission is the Vorarlberg State of Austria.​

Since the beginning of 2012, we have also worked as a Religious Services Attaché within the Consulate General’s office. The Labor and Social Security Attache, which began operating as a unit under the Council of Ministers Decree No. 84/8610 on 9.10.1984 and the Consulate General in July 1985, was closed down in May 2005 and resumed its activities in 2015.​

Mission Buildings:

William Braun is the architect of the Consulate General’s House. The building was built in 1923 and has been used as textile factory for many years. For this reason, the building is under historical protection.

Our Consulate General is a house built in the 1950s. Contracting was done by Bregenzer family.

The existing chancellery building is the fifth building that has been moved since 1973, when the Consulate General was established in 1974. The building at Senderstraße 10, 6960 Wolfurt was moved in 2014. The house has been in the same place since December 1973 when it was rented.

Turkish Consulate in Linz, Austria
Consulate of Turkey in Austria
Hofgasse 7 4020 Linz, Austria​

The first Mission Chief (Consul General) Münir Kekevi was appointed to the TC Consulate General in Bregenz in 1973. After the necessary preparations were completed, the Mission started its activity in March 1974. The Consulate General’s mission is the Vorarlberg State of Austria.

Since the beginning of 2012, we have also worked as a Religious Services Attaché within the Consulate General’s office. The Labor and Social Security Attache, which began operating as a unit under the Council of Ministers Decree No. 84/8610 on 9.10.1984 and the Consulate General in July 1985, was closed down in May 2005 and resumed its activities in 2015.

Mission Buildings:

William Braun is the architect of the Consulate General’s House. The building was built in 1923 and has been used as textile factory for many years. For this reason, the building is under historical protection.

Our Consulate General is a house built in the 1950s. Contracting was done by Bregenzer family.

The existing chancellery building is the fifth building that has been moved since 1973, when the Consulate General was established in 1974. The building at Senderstraße 10, 6960 Wolfurt was moved in 2014. The house has been in the same place since December 1973 when it was rented.

Translate »