Embassy of Turkey in Berlin, Germany
Tiergartenstrasse 19-21 10785 Berlin, Germany
Republic of Turkey to the Tiergarten in the corner of the intersection of Hildebrand Avenue of the street, in 1918, purchased by the Ottoman Empire and was used until the time of the Ottoman Empire embassy building, right bombardment results at the end of the 2nd World War was destroyed.
Following the foundation of the Republic, our Ambassadors, who served in Berlin between 1929 and 1944, also served in this building.
With the establishment of West Germany, our Embassy passed an activity in Bonn in 1950. Our Embassy in Bonn, between 1950 and 1999, was moved to Berlin in 1999.
After the opening of the Kancılar building on October 30, 2012, the Adrese, Tiergartenstrasse 19-21, where our Embassy was 70 years later returned.